Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Stanwell Park


So my trip to fly Stanwell turned into a bit more dramatic an adventure then I expected. My ride down there ditched me in a mild freak out session and went back to Sydney solo. I later heard he had a date or something but I don't really believe that story. Curt's place was germ infested and haunted/guarded by his roomate's psycho Ex. Too scary to even recount. Curt, Christoff, and I hiked about 800 feet up onto the bluffs overlooking the ocean south of Stanwell Park. We set up camp on a sheer rock ledge and fell asleep to the soft sound of pounding surf hundreds of feet below. The sunset views made the strain of the hike up a distant memory. OK, the hike was kinda easy so we jammed rocks into our packs to get a better workout. The picture was making me melodramatic. Posted by Hello

No comments: