Monday, February 26, 2007

A New Year, a New Post

Wow, its been ages since I posted anything to this blog. I haven't competed in a long time and the free flying I have done has been sporadic at best. After becoming a family man the flying priorities had to take second place. Relocating to Maryland is a mixed bag. Traffic, pollution, crime (some say)...On the upside, we have lots of family here (aka free babysitting), it is bursting with culture, and I LOVE my job. Now after 6 months with my new job life is more stable and we have begun traveling again. Two trips so far to Florida this winter, both times with great flying. Granted, my definition of great flying has been relaxed to include any flight longer (or shorter) then 10 minutes.

Come April we are going to pack the family up and head on south for all the Florida Fun. I can't wait to see everyone. After the Florida Tri-fecta (The Ridge, Flytec, Flytec "Worlds") it looks like Dustin's meet in Arizona. That boy has been pumping me up on running a tow meet in AZ for as long as I have known him. Now that it is coming together I'm counting down the days. D swears we will fly in one handed 1000 fpm lift all day long.

I'm sure anyone that reads this is more interested in flying pictures so I will save the videos of Amber flipping me the bird or spitting rice cereal at me for trying to teach her the alphabet. I'll get some good flying pics up soon.

-Kev

No comments: